Pound up, employment up, output up.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
*Despite Brexit

Wtf is going on? There is s complete lack of doom - except from the lips of the remoaners that is.

Even the expert doom-mongers are now changing their tune.

Despite Brexit. Lol.

Edit
Oh, and average weekly earnings up 2.5% too.

Despite Brexit.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: that post will upset the resident remoaners

dare say Remoaner 1 ( Noseall ) will be along in a while with some ball cocks followed by remoaner 2 (JD) :LOL:

*Despite Brexit

Wtf is going on? There is s complete lack of doom - except from the lips of the remoaners that is.

Even the expert doom-mongers are now changing their tune.

Despite Brexit. Lol.

Edit
Oh, and average weekly earnings up 2.5% too.

Despite Brexit.

Looks like all round austerity & hammering the weak, the feeble, the elderly & the disabled has worked then :)

Now, if we can get them to take responsibility for their own healthcare . . . the economy would absolutely BOOOM !

Sponsored Links
David Cameron has been heard remarking that Brexit has not been the disaster he thought it be!

I think the BBC have a directive to add: 'despite Brexit' to either the beginning or end of every news report. Possibly it will be appearing the weather as well........'today most of the country have had a warm sunny day....despite Brexit'.

It's partially down to the pound being lower, but also to the global economy picking up. But the remainers will just say that Brexit hasn't happened yet, so the dooms still to come; they have a knack of avoiding the alarmist views that the crash would happen the day after we voted to leave - that confuses them.

Actually, no. The Trump effect (fiscal rather than personal) will kick in a bit later this year, as he's only just passed the tax cuts, and that will push the global economy further. We're now at $1.40 to the pound, so the Trump effect would have improved the dollar rate in their favour. But yes, America is feeling better about itself with Trump there, no question.

Yes, Trump's far from perfect - but anything's better then Hilary. Just got to sort the pathetic fake news from the truth. The LWR lobby is strong and well organised.

The dollar is doing badly; that's why the pound is up to $1.40.

The pound isn't much changed against the euro and others since it crashed.

That's pretty much what I said, hence no real Trump effect, but the tax cuts may change that, and increase the dollars value.

Brexit wasn't about the economy ..... It was about breaking away from the EU, it was about independance from Brussels beaurocrats. Pure and simple .........did people expect it could cause problems ? Of course.

Personally I expected problems for a few years......It seems like all the fear mongering was nothing but smoke and mirrors .........I'm still walking on air because of the leave vote.........just wish Teresa would have a bit of Maggies fire in dealing with the EU clowns.

Sponsored Links
Back