Power Flush and Chemical Flush

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I've just had new combi system installed, but the company that did it just did a chemical flush and not a power flush. is this a major problem and did they cut corners. I did remember from other quotes that some companies said that systems that are not power flushed could invalidate the warranty on certain boilers (my new one is a worcester bosch).

Before I complain to the company what is the consensus.

thanks all.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
if you're not going to answer the question or post anything useful, why post at all?

be paient on a reply mate,some members like to have a laugh,it would get answered,but if u post a comment like that,then members may not like it and wont get a reply at all,sorry to say,but i personnaly would not help if someone seems to get funny over it,sorry to say,but u r not helping yourself,

thuynh7 said:
if you're not going to answer the question or post anything useful, why post at all?
Well, when I'm remaining polite, and informative, why should I not post?

Have you followed the link I gave you? If so, why haven't you provided the basic information that enables the correct qualified advice to be given to you?

As wese has said, you're not helping us to help you.

You accepted the cheap quote knowing full well the better practice was to powerflush, because you also had quotes informing you of this. You have yourself to blame if your secondary heat exchanger or any other part is wrecked.

Remember when the Worcester engineer comes to change it to let him know that you decided against the quote from the firm/s who asdvised a powerflush!

power flushing is not a req yet but flushing the sys is several ways of doing it correctly without a machine.if you call the manufacturer out a simple test is req to find out if the water /sys is clean.just adding a chemical and draining the sys is not a flush.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back