To Flush or Not to Flush - New Boiler Required?

Dangermouse 46 – it proves I’m write and you don’t know what your talking about!

Don't you mean "right"?! :LOL:

Freeloading parasite I hope you get what's coming to you. :evil:

Sponsored Links
DM this person's view on warmfront regarding them being innocent and unaffected by the 50 stealth tax just shows one of two things or both. He has a moral code which I can't get my head round, he has been corrupted by the free gift, including £50 of it at courtasy of his plumber and he is so greatful he comes on here to dis the plumber.

DM this person's view on warmfront regarding them being innocent and unaffected by the 50 stealth tax just shows one of two things or both. He has a moral code which I can't get my head round, he has been corrupted by the free gift, including £50 of it at courtasy of his plumber and he is so greatful he comes on here to dis the plumber.

To anybody esle reading the plumber signs up to the shceme or is left out of the scheme. they are not agrreing to pay £50/300ths as a tax 16.66%. they are simply accepting the scheme as there is so little work about. this scheme is like the clinker off the bottom of an elephant. Warmfront keep the elephant for themselves regarding the main grant. They only allow us to partake in the scheme for people that don't qualify for the main grant. It is an interesting legal position, because by saying that you can partake in the less valuable scheme (that is to say less valuable to warmfront and it's company Iguana) they have shown there is no justifiable excuse for not opening up participation in the scheme which does hold true value to us struggling plumbers.

Sadly we are all so poor running our business on our savings and previously hard worked for capital, that we can't afford a legal challenge.

All that we plumber are trying to do on here is show the picture to society of people who browse this forum. Our picture is being mussied by people with vested interests, that is employees and sub contractors of warmfront and associated companies, and members of the public that are recipients of the scheme.

The trouble with this industry (& others ) its full of pencil pushers that know very little about any thing , most of them have never worked for themselves & would be incapable of doing so , thet sit around dreaming up problems in order to justify there jobs & wages ?? trying to deal with these people you loose the will to live !

Warmfront scheme we had a customer both in there 70's she was reg blind , her husband was ill in & out of hospital could'nt climb the stairs ect
he used to be a bridge engineer they were entitled to the full grant but because they could not wait 6 months , & therefore had to pay for it themselves & therefore were refusing the full grant , they were not entitled to the £300 grant!!

Same thing happened to another customer 50 years in nursing , awarded an OBE for services to nursing she had payed her dues !

None of these people were aware of the scheme we put them onto it

Sponsored Links
the original post in this thread started off with:

"Prior to installing my new condensing boiler my plumber assured me that he would power flush the old (30yr) system. On the day of the installation I again asked if he was going to power flush"

and a dispute has developed about what the householder thought was being done and what was actually done, again, was there a written contract? otherwise its going to be difficult ro resolve. Lesson to be learned...

Cottenbud

Little Girl? I'll have you know I'm a big fat bitch and dream of being little.

Rogue Traders? I' ve come close - I worked for the producer of House of Horrors.

And as for the work ethic I've employed and sacked far better than you - mainly for expecting me to pay them for doing nothing.

Maybe a cottenbud isn't big enough for a B****ding T*** like you, try a tampon. :D :LOL: :LOL:

Cottenbud

Little Girl? I'll have you know I'm a big fat **** and dream of being little.

Rogue Traders? I' ve come close - I worked for the producer of House of Horrors.

And as for the work ethic I've employed and sacked far better than you - mainly for expecting me to pay them for doing nothing.

Maybe a cottenbud isn't big enough for a B****ding T*** like you, try a tampon. :D :LOL: :LOL:

When I was working in a bottom enders house (bottom enders are the fishing community in scarborough) next door was a balcony with holliday makers trying to enjoy a meal while I was using my power tools on adjecent balcony.

I said to the waitress "I thought I might get on cowboy builders, but looks like I'll be on hollidays from hell instead"

It was only me who saw the funny side of this.

Aren't people who are not working as hard as us sad?

Ha Ha Very entertaining post.

Cant understand why cottonbud didnt do the job himself he seems over qualified

I dont believe hes trying to get a cheap job done hes just one of those retired types with too much time on his hands. Engineers love to test other trades knowledge as they think they are a hands on profession. The truth of course is that the majority of their work is done behind a desk on a computer.

As an engineer mate likes to constantly tell me - he works to thousandths of an inch in his job and as i remind him -working to a thousandth of an inch might be acceptable in engineering but, we bricklayers have to get it bang on!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back