Power in lighting problem

It would be helpful to give answers to the questions re voltage.

Sponsored Links
It’s ok Terry they’re all working. Having taken them down and put them back up again, they work. I’m normally very careful but I can only assume that I wired something incorrectly the first time around. Thanks for your help.

It’s ok Terry they’re all working. Having taken them down and put them back up again, they work. I’m normally very careful but I can only assume that I wired something incorrectly the first time around. Thanks for your help.
Happy days !!!!

Sponsored Links

Awesome! when doing stuff like that, it’s really easy to get in a real mess very quickly! Nice one for persevering :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back