powerflush machine which is best buy....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:48 pm Post Subject: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for all you powerflushing people i am after a new flushing machine, is there any reccommendations.
My obvious choice is the kamco, (and dont even say the ones that have the same motor as them as they are rubbish)
So what have you got, any good and reliable...

Sponsored Links
Whatever you get, make sure the flexy hoses are three-quarter, not half-inch.
Too small hoses means even a good pump is crippled to start with. The whole point is to achieve high flow rates through the rads - small hoses will make this difficult!

Norstrom make a good machine. not used one, but a mate has one with the thermal add-on. He says it's the puppies privates.
http://www.norstrom.co.uk/index.htm try there.
Also what's wrong with the one with the kamco motor? Mine works fine. get a magnaclean powerflush filter too tho. save loads of time and customers love to see them covered in black crap.

Sponsored Links
I have a customer who might be selling his

drop me an email and I'll let you know

I have finally taken the plunge and bought the KAMCO (I was so impressed with talking to the top man at the PHEX at Chelsea last year) I think the secret is to line up a few bits of work to cover the cost of it. I took on 3 boiler installs, a complete C/H job and a whole house radiator change and just priced it in over those jobs. It is now sitting in my van ready to use for any other job and the rest of it's life it is just going to make me a profit.
I have also done some very cheap local advertising and offer it as a stand alone service and have booked 4 jobs on the strength of this as well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back