powerflush machine

Sponsored Links
er missus can i borrow your kettle to fill up my er power flushing machine and then trapse it all around the house,yes if you are fitting it up in the kitchen maybe

Other then that it would look like something out of Benny Hill Sketch :D :D :D

i have always flushed systems with the old boiler connected so i wouldnt need a heater

Hteng you are super talented,none of us know that :)

We use heat when the boiler is totally dead and there is no chance of getting it to work ,and as i have the kit its far easier to just turn on the heater instead of messing about getting the boiler to fire

You working at BG will know ,time is money and we dont have any to waste

Sponsored Links
Hteng you are super talented,none of us know that :)

We use heat when the boiler is totally dead and there is no chance of getting it to work ,and as i have the kit its far easier to just turn on the heater instead of messing about getting the boiler to fire
http://www.powerflushingin.com/

You working at BG will know ,time is money and we dont have any to waste

don't normally go to dead boiler to be honest .normally i can get them to work.
i can see the heater would be good for the odd job but i wouldn't buy one just because of the odd job.
but i haven't used one so i shouldn't really comment although i have flushed thousands of systems and never needed one .

TIME mate TIME

I have the kit and aint gonna waste it getting some oil boiler going when i dont need to,unfortunately some people embrace technology and change and some of us will stick to what we got like glue

I choose to embrace change and technology if it makes my job easier or saves me time ,thus i earn more ,but then im an employer and not an employee,which is probably why i have different outlook to things then yourself

TIME mate TIME

I have the kit and aint gonna waste it getting some oil boiler going when i dont need to,unfortunately some people embrace technology and change and some of us will stick to what we got like glue

I choose to embrace change and technology if it makes my job easier or saves me time ,thus i earn more ,but then im an employer and not an employee,which is probably why i have different outlook to things then yourself

and that means what ?? cant see how thats got anything to do with it myself.
Embracing technology ????i have flushed systems for many many years and they have all worked well afterwards .then my company offer a lifetime warrenty . how long is your warrenty Mr employer.
personally i have never worked on oil and wouldnt want to seems to me you like to change the goal posts as you go along.

got to say my **** bigger than your **** :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have to time manage ,hteng its that simple there are so many hours in the day and we have to maximise the time ,so lets take your example the lads are going to power flush and they have the kit wiith heaters etc .thats one off capital cost which is tax deducatble

So there you are fixing this boiler maybe takes you an hour or being british gas could be two visits ;) ;)

My lads will get in there with the powerflusher all set up with the right equipement and no faffing around,thus saving me time,which in the end is money
I am hung like a Horse,so stop lieing :LOL: :LOL: :cool: :cool:

I have to time manage ,hteng its that simple there are so many hours in the day and we have to maximise the time ,so lets take your example the lads are going to power flush and they have the kit wiith heaters etc .thats one off capital cost which is tax deducatble

So there you are fixing this boiler maybe takes you an hour or being british gas could be two visits ;) ;)

My lads will get in there with the powerflusher all set up with the right equipement and no faffing around,thus saving me time,which in the end is money
I am hung like a Horse,so stop lieing :LOL: :LOL: :cool: :cool:

not sure what you mean about 2 visits to fix boiler ??
please answer the question mr employer how much warrenty do you offer?

Man you come up with differnt questions each minute,ok how many clauses are there to British Gas powerflush,to maintain this supposed lifetime warranty

Can you mail me a copy of the terms and conditions,and do they present this to the customer when they are selling the powerflush?

I think he means one visit to take a stab in the dark as to the fault and a 2d visit as a recall when it's still not fixed.

Standard ****ish gas modus opporandi.

Man you come up with differnt questions each minute,ok how many clauses are there to British Gas powerflush,to maintain this supposed lifetime warranty

Can you mail me a copy of the terms and conditions,and do they present this to the customer when they are selling the powerflush?

as far as i know as long as the customer has stayed on contract then there is no charge for a reflush.
if there done right in the start as most of you know there is no reason to go back .
i think the problem is there is some many crappy plumbers out there that the customer doesnt know who to chose and thats why BG get most of there business

so as long as you are paying the insurance then your warranty is valid ,costing roughly 300 quid a year?

can you tell me how long is the british gas warranty if i dont have the insurance policy,just a powerflush?
which most of them are done by contractors anyway

The reason people turn to british gas is the insurance policy they take out thinking they are protected and as which have discovered andf advised people this is not the case

Waiting around for two to three works on some repairs,being captive audience and mis sold products are some of the benefeits of being britih gas customer

Anyone with half brain could save alot more just putting the money away which they will give to one of these insurance policies and see if the boiler breaks down,if it doesn't break down in year ,suggest instead of it going into british gas coffers why not go away for weekend!

i have a number of houses that i rent out and i have them all covered on homecare .
i feel that its worth it .
after all its my money and my choice but i feel bg are better than most even if they are not perfect.
guess you guys are all perfect and have never done anything wrong :eek:

i have a number of houses that i rent out and i have them all covered on homecare .
i feel that its worth it .
after all its my money and my choice but i feel bg are better than most even if they are not perfect.
guess you guys are all perfect and have never done anything wrong :eek:

ok so you are ex heating engineer,who use to work for British gas according to what you have said and now you are saying that you own few houses and pay british gas insurance to cover them

why am i being so cynical!!!!!!

must be my nature :D :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back