PowerToolsUK and PowerToolsPro

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Has anyone used either PowerToolsUK or PowerToolsPro recently?, order a tool about a week ago and not heard anything.

I can understand it taking longer with Christmas etc. but there's no answer with advertised numbers and no response to emails.

Just wondering if they've shut down or something.

Ian.

Sponsored Links
suspect yesterday[3] was there first day back as the 2nd is a public holiday in scotland
you need to remember the on line service is not actually operated by them so your order can still be taken without being procsesed
they normally take 2-4 days anyway

Thanks for the info. Just thought it was strange that they don't have any info on there website or answer phone etc.

Would make sense if the sites operated by someone else. I'll give it a few more days.

Thanks.

Interesting....

I've just ordered from them for the first time last night, their prices are amazing.

Lets see if it comes.

Sponsored Links
i have had around £1.000 worth off stuff from them over the years the last thing was a naked 10.8v gop about 6 months ago

Would make sense if the sites operated by someone else. I'll give it a few more days.

Thanks.

they still dispatch the items the web service just passes the orders on to them

i ordered from rutlands x mas eve the money was earmarked from my bank account but has timed out now

has the money been earmarked from your account as in available balance and actual balance difference being the value off goods ordered but money not removed

they cannot collect the money till the goods are being dispatched it just sits in your account but not available for you unless the transaction "times out"
if this happens they can still get there money buy you can then over spend by the same amount if your not careful

moneys been taken (Available money and balance the same).

I'm sure it's fine, I'll start to worry if I still can't get any response next week.

I was more curious to know whether I'll get the impact driver before the weekend. Got lots of battening to do for a some ceilings and my 12v (With dodgy bat's) not up to it. Guess I'll just have to put my feet up :)

you may still get it on friday or today who knows did you not get an answer yesterday wednesday when you phoned keeping in mind tuesday 3rd was the bank holiday in scotland for the second

Have you recieved yet Ian1234?

I'm hoping my Makita BHP452 drill body will come today (Sat?), it will be another kick in the balls for me if it doesn't. :unsure:

Yep got the item.

All good, they just shutdown longer than most over Christmas. I think it's because they are based in Scotland.

Very happy with item and good price. So would have no problem using them again.

Yes, me too. I like the no frills way they are sent to keep the cost rock bottom. My drill body came wrapped in a jiffy bag, no expensive box or anything.

Probably staight from their supplier? I wouldn't have thought they carry stock at those prices.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back