poxi bahama 100!! not starting/firing

Sponsored Links
Manufactured for 3 yrs was 3 too many.......i hate repairing these things. I groan when i get sent to one........ :cry:

As for fitting it second hand and it don't work.......oh dear. Another illegal install........

Yes me too mate! Normally the Flow switch which stops these things working!
And dont tar all baxi's with the same brush the new combi's ie Duo-tec's Platinums etc are superb :D

lol, dont knock it, i went to a 130he just been fitted last week. leaked like a sieve. punter brought it from plumb center for 150 quid. and we honoured the warranty on it. serial number was 03...

Sponsored Links
thats unreal Jason ! Wonder if they know some of the parts are going to be obselete soon :confused: Wot day you at Conferance Mate ???

always been told to check the bypass tube, if you know what I mean. ;) ;)
Didn't know they'd only been man' d for 3 years though- they're everywhere.
Hope your alright Powell30. Missed you recently, hope everythings good with you

Cheers Rob........got out of hospital last week......kidney stones.

Never new you could have that much pain......morphine is good tho lol....now just need the name of a good local supplier....... :LOL:

Have found out that the primary (CH) flow switch was probably a dud (even tho its New old stock) waiting for a New, new one & if that dont work get a proper boiler. :rolleyes:

Mate the flow switches are all dud's as they were only designed to be used for Air not immersed in water :LOL:

And i know what you mean about the Bypass tube same as the PRV manifold ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back