Preformed waterfall install

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm about to install one of those pre-formed waterfalls (watercourse?) it's called "Bermuda Watercourse". Anyway, does anybody have any tips for installing one of these ? More specifically the best way to go about bedding it in.

As far as I understand, I need to create a big pile of sand and bed it into that. Sounds tricky trying to guess where the dips are and where the raised bits are.

Sponsored Links
Note that you will need 'sharp sand' not 'builders sand'. This is because sharp sand binds together better.

Sponsored Links
I hadn't seen that link no. I've totally screwed it up now anyway.

The pond itself wasn't level, maybe 3" or so of plastic showing above the waterline at one end. And overflowing the other end. So I emptied the water out, lifted the pond out put a bit of sharp sand at the lower end. And now it won't go back in properly.

Should have just left it alone, totally fed up and disheartened with it now I just want it done before winter sets in.

Its an old preformed pond by the way.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back