premier 88 v8 firmware

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all, has anyone got the texe premer 88 v8 firmware? I am in desparate need to update an 88. A download link or PM would be great. Thanks

Sponsored Links
assuming you have a flasher and a usb com lead and flasher software, the other issue I would need to check is the exact version of 8.x you have as something is telling me that on the larger panels 88 or 168 that the nvm chip needed up sizing/ another chip to go to version 9.x and above trying to find my document on this

on the 88 you needed 2 x 256 NVM's instead of just one if your going to version 9.x and above

Sponsored Links
I have the software and a USB com. Need to buy a flasher, the panel has 2x128 NVMs installed at the moment and it is running version 3.3

Check with Texecom if the nvms would be enough to upgrade it (version 8.x yes, 3.3????), I wouldn't want to jump that far without confirmation there has been no major changes to the board in that time.

don't know what I can say to that to be honest its not the service I am used to as an engineer.

They've always been good to me too apart from this one time. If the latest version isn't support, I'd be quite happy to take a higher version (but not latest) as long as it supports prox tags has en50131 features since its only a DIY install

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back