Prepared to be AMAZED!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Picture the scene ...

I'm standing in my bathroom.
I'm at the toilet doing a pee.
Directly behind me, around 2-3 feet away, is a small bin.
The bin sits in a corner, said corner being formed where the bath meets the wall.

I finish my pee and take a piece of toilet tissue to deal with my dribbles.
What's this? The toilet roll has come to an end.
Time for a little game ...

I throw the empty toilet roll behind me (without turning round at all) in the approx. direction of the bin.
I turn around. Has it? Has it ... has it ...

YES, IT HAS!!!

The toilet roll is standing there ... UPRIGHT ... beside the bin :)

Now that's what you call a skill, and tbh it ain't the first time I've achieved it.

Impressed? Say yes, cause you know you ARE!!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I finish my pee and take a piece of toilet tissue to deal with my dribbles.

Can't you just lean further into the pan?

And, yeah, sometimes I fail to... these days, if I have a pee in the middle of the night, I just sit down, no need to turn the light on and less noise.

And, yeah, sometimes I fail to... these days, if I have a pee in the middle of the night, I just sit down, no need to turn the light on and less noise.

Yep, me too, and I'm too unstable on my feet anyway, having just woken up.

The piece of toilet tissue ain't needed to wipe the seat, my aim etc is fine ;)

I'll leave you to figure out where it 'is' used!

My mate tried that but his wife had left the toilet brush in the pan with toilet cleaner in the bowl overnight to disinfect it. Caught him right on the ball bag.

At the age of 50 whatever, somehow, I managed to scratch my ball bag whilst having a bath. I guess one of my fingernails had broken and was a tad sharp. I really was surprised by the amount of blood that came out.

I had a morning hospital appointment that day and didn't want to get on the tube looking like I was menstruating. I made a pad out of loo paper and put it in my boxer shorts just in case. Fortunately, the bleeding stopped after a few minutes. All very odd, no scab or anything like... perhaps I should wear boxing gloves when having a bath.

Sponsored Links
Back