Potty talk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Scene setting: I work in a building with multiple office suites, which shared facilities including the toilets.

Mid-morning I go to use the bathroom and there’s a guy in the cubical clearly having a work conversation on the phone. I thought to myself should I use the hand dryer or not (its a 'power' dryer so quite loud)…which I decided to use as it’s not my fault he choses to be on the phone.

About an hour ago I'm back in the loo at the urinal doing my business when the same guy comes in (I can tell by the voice), once again on the phone. He stands next to me and continues to have his conversation while taking a whizz. The time comes for me to wash my hands and use the dryer again and I make the same decision. However, this time because of the bathroom mirrors I can see him look around to glare and shake his head at me!

Personally I think he's the one in the wrong, and I wouldn't think of talking on the phone in the bog. Let alone come into the toilet when already on a call!

So I did the only thing that came to mind… I dried my hands for way longer than was actually needed :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
He's probably a "tradesman" who posts on this forum whinging and whining about Brexit.

Sponsored Links
He is the one in the wrong; it is bad manners to talk on a mobile phone in front of others without at least saying "excuse me" or checking that it is not inconveniencing anybody. I should think he is a remainer; remainers are louts where Brexiteers are for traditional manners and decency. Observe the manners and language of the remainers on here.

He was talking about craning iroko and how it can flex when lifted...so in some kind of trade. No talk politics.

However, I think I might adopt the forcing one out / groaning tactic if it happens again.

He was talking about craning iroko and how it can flex when lifted...so in some kind of trade. No talk politics.

However, I think I might adopt the forcing one out / groaning tactic if it happens again.

The "kicking bricks down a well" strategy would be a good one, should the situation arise in future (y)

I'd have done exactly what you did. Quite rude of him to expect you to not wash because he was talking on the phone

We have a pi$$ bucket behind the newly built garage. Always seems to be my job to empty it though. 'Washing' is dipping your hands in the water bosh. Can't afford all that faffing about going to the loo. Time is money.....

Studies have shown that many phone handsets have a high count of poop on them.
There is probably a correlation with those that do not bother washing their hands afterwards.

NExt time your in a cubicle and he is on the phone, exclaim loudly "Do you mind, I'm trying to have a big s**t here!" and if that does not work, some more pooping noises. :)

We have a pi$$ bucket behind the newly built garage. Always seems to be my job to empty it though. 'Washing' is dipping your hands in the water bosh. Can't afford all that faffing about going to the loo. Time is money.....
Where do you empty it out?

Where do you empty it out?

Around the back of his caravan.

van snow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back