Should I leave Talk Talk?

Thanks for all the comments. I will be looking to move to Plus net asap.

:)

Sponsored Links
i have been with talk talk for years i pay my liine rental up front a year in advance [£114] so that works out at about £9.50 a month
i get free calls anytime 100 mobile mins free 0845 calls for 17.50 a month or around £27 a month with line rental added back in i could pay another £2 a month that gives me 500 mobile mins

disruption or service has been minimum but the usual overseas call centre problems exist dont really notice the the internet getting any slower at peak times

Im in the process leaving TalkTalk (ex Tiscali customer)

My main reason was due to their poor response times in gaming and transfer speeds etc, crap! Just try streaming anything from youtube, most of it fails to stream without pausing.

Now..I tried to leave TalkTalk to discover as someone else mentioned on here youre sneakily taken off BT's line and onto their own LLU (Most LLU operators only unbundle the broadband service leaving the traditional telephone service using BT's core equipment.

But not TalkTalk or Tiscali they bundle you onto their own line so youre stuck on an island when it comes to switching.

I did some research as i need a seemless as possible switch to another provider which means i need to switch back to a BT line but i dont want BT broadband.

Long n short was my new ISP recommended i request a SIM code from BT when i order the line which is a simultaneous order code so the Broadband providers can work alongside to reconnect the new bt line and broadband on the same activation day.

But no BT wont supply a sim code until they've delivered their order, talk about anti competitive, so im currently looking into who else i can get a voice line from which enables me back in with any other broadband provider.

So no to BT and TALKTALK!

I have no worries or issues with BT.
I get more than what they promised in speed terms and all my land line calls are free 24/7 365.

Sponsored Links
I find BT offer me excellent value and service.

TALK TALK = the pits.

Just got a letter today from them and they are offering phone and broadband for £7.50 a month. Broadband is up to 24mbps, 40GB usage limit. I guess you get what you pay for.

At that price can't expect good customer service, don't see how they can make money at that price.

I'm with Sky at the moment, £15 for just broadband, but getting over 10mbps and unlimited usage, and never had a problem.

Cheers

G

plus line rental of around £11.50 a month ??

I didn't include line rental, as it's not included in my Sky Broadband subscription. The £7.50 does include unlimited calls to UK landlines.

Cheers

G

I'm with the Post Office,home phone with Broadband extra.£26.50 a month,unlimited broad band,line rental included.

Sponsored Links
Back