Pressue for Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 CDI Classic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have recently moved into a house and the new boiler system is quite confusing. I can't work out how to increase the pressure which is at zero (it doesn't seem to be a key / keyless system per the Worcester website assistance). Picture of the boiler set up below. A lot of the wall switches for the boiler are off - does anyone know what they do? I have a service coming up next week, but would like to re-pressurise asap to avoid any potential damage. Many thanks for any assistance.
Robert
Boiler Set up.jpg

Sponsored Links
your boiler doesnt use the plastic key system that you refer to, you will have an external filling loop somewhere, usually a silver braided hose that joins two pipes but the hose might be disconnected, I cant see it in your pic but it should ideally be in there somewhere

Sponsored Links
thanks - it not the one attached to the blue thing is it?
No that is the expansion vessel communication hose, the hose you are looking for is similar but usually shorter and must connect between the cold water mains and the CH return pipe, usually near the boiler so that you can see the gauge when filling but have seen them in some crazy places, but overall yours looks not too bad an installation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back