worcester greenstar 30 CDI regular boiler

Registered Gas Man wrote "Just beacuse you are WAI does not mean they train you how to plumb."

Reg ... my post referred to "complex pluming issues" not plumbing issues. The pluming issues (flue discharge) here were complicated due to building layout, proximity of a couple of windows, proximity of a couple of extractor vents, and the fact that the exhausting was into a wind-blown area.

Now maybe I could have got in any Heating Engineer who would have done an excellent job but I chose a WAI. :)

Sponsored Links
I got a quote from NPower to replace the boiler (Worceser 30CDI open vent)+ replace the pump+ install the fully control pack for £3900. No TRVs will be fitted. No pipe will be changed. Compare with your deal, it is quite expensive!

Since I could not find a good WAI, I may have to take this deal. The WAI person visited my house was cheating or incompetence as I mentioned earlier in this topic. After 3 days, he even has not bothered to give me a quote. You are lucky. :confused:

quote="Symptoms";p="2029854"]Registered Gas Man wrote "Just beacuse you are WAI does not mean they train you how to plumb."

Reg ... my post referred to "complex pluming issues" not plumbing issues. The pluming issues (flue discharge) here were complicated due to building layout, proximity of a couple of windows, proximity of a couple of extractor vents, and the fact that the exhausting was into a wind-blown area.

Now maybe I could have got in any Heating Engineer who would have done an excellent job but I chose a WAI. :)[/quote]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back