presurise valliant aquaplus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to re-pressurise a valliant aquaplus, 2 years old. Instruction book says use valve fillling handle on cold water inlet then transfer to return filling valve. I've not got the filling handle. I've traced the pressure gauge back to it's connection & just behind this there is a grey serrated knob, is this the filling valve?

Sponsored Links
There are two screws on the bottom of the unit, silver coloured. If you take the bottom grille off you will see the water inlet and the screws at each end of the microbore braided flexi pipe. Not the grey knob you mention!

Turn them both through 90 degrees - you will hear water running, until the gauge reads around 1bar, then turn both off.

Worth mentioning that some of the early Aquapluses came out with the non return valve round the wrong way, but yours is probably OK or the installer would not have found it possible to use it to fill up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back