PRIMA LPR735 Washing Machine Dimensions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

After 8 years and several repairs my PRIMA LPR 735 washing machine is no longer working so I've decided to order a new one. It has been fitted by the people who fitted my kitchen, when it was new, in to a very tightly spaced unit making it extremely difficult for me to measure its dimensions accurately. I should say that I have mobility issues which dont help when attempting to do the measuring. I thought however I would be able to go online and get a manual for the appliance that would contain the dimensions. Having spent the last hour searching, including PRIMA's own website, I can only find the same 28 page Installation and User Manual which does not appear to contain any dimensions in it. I have also done a search for LPR735 on this forum and its coming up blank.

Would anyone be able to advise on the dimensions of the machine so that I can source a similarly sized replacement?

Thanks in advance.

Sharon

Sponsored Links
The PRLD370 which is a 7KG load machine needs an opening size of W600mm D600mm H890mm which is about the average. You should be able to check the front of your machine for the width.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back