Printing from iOS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

My mum has a new Cannon printer that was set up by a family friend.

I had to tweak the settings for her and create desktop shortcuts.

It connects via USB but I wanted to test the print from mobile device options. I opened up my picture gallery on my Samsung phone and told it to print. My phone scanned for available printers and found the cannon.

I then tried to do the same on my mum's iphone- I selected the "share" icon and then the three dot option- there was no option to print to any printers.

The Cannon TS3300 printer supports AirPrint but unfortunately the CD provided with the printer doesn't list the Cannon model number in the menu.

I have no idea how the family friend initially set it up, perhaps windows 10 automatically installed the drivers.

I went to their website to download the software but I cannot find anything that lets me enter the general config pages.

Sponsored Links
I don’t think it’s the 3 dots, it’s the bar below, try swiping across, as you can see it’s just out of view on my screenshot

Attachments

• 3FE851AD-3DFD-464E-BE57-737DC6AD57F0.jpeg
    3FE851AD-3DFD-464E-BE57-737DC6AD57F0.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 70
I then tried to do the same on my mum's iphone- I selected the "share" icon and then the three dot option- there was no option to print to any printers.

Don’t scroll across to the three dots, swipe up to get the print option.

B575B166-D676-4959-9214-5B57952B516F.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Thanks guys, I will try that when I am next at her's.

Reactions: CBW
Back