Problem fitting my kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am busy kitting my B&Q flat pack kitchen and looking at the plan they gave me they have put in a spacer between 2 base units ( 66mm and its a Bf720 ) but i cant find it and dont really know that it is . I know sometimes they put in end panels but i dont think its them . What could this be please ?

Also my Bosch intergraded dishwasher 600mm has a front door but i doesnt have a base unit for it to sit in . I know sometimes they slot in between units but its on the end that you can see . Am i messing something or did they guy at B&Q forget to order one ? Surely you dont stick and end support panel on the end of it ?

Thanks and any help will be good or and tips .

Sponsored Links
most spacers and such like come in separate boxes

integrated units sit in their own base units.

i think best back to the store to get it sorted.

Thanks .

i sorted the problem out.

1. Dishwasher has its own legs that i didnt see

2. Spacers were a spare door that i needed to cut to suit .

been busy on it all day .

slow but rough !!!!

you'll get there and it then be all worth it.

just take your time, think ahead and don't panic - all can be fixed.

best wishes

Sponsored Links
Hi, what was BF720 got it on my B&Q kitchen plan. its 27mm and is next to the dish washer.hoping to fit the kitchen myself and wondering what this is.

It is a fillet you will need to cut from a panel which you would have been sold for that purpose.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back