Problem keeping Heating on - Drayton LP 111si + Danfoss RET2000B-RF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I'm having some issues turning on my heating currently. I will try to explain it the best i can, without knowing particularly any of the technical details.

I am trying to turn on my heating, where I set it to "on" via the Drayton lp 111si unit. Usually, this worked fine, and I also had to press the "CH" button on a 2nd, smaller unit beneath it which I think is linked to the Danfoss RET2000B-RF that is located downstairs.

However, now when I try to do all of the above, the "CH" button will instantly turn off, and our heating no longer starts.

I have gone through all of the timed settings, and it did work this morning for a small period of time but throughout the day today we haven't been able to have it working in any of the other set timed periods, the "CH" button will just instantly turn off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back