Problem with Candy Grand'O GO292-80 9kg Washing Machine

hi, I have a candy grand o. It has a problem when washing. It starts washing and when the second led light goes on and continues washing. Then it is time to drain, the machine does not drain. Instead of this it tries to spin without first to drain and then stops. Then if i try to change program and select for example spin, it starts to drain and spin succefully. But cannot succeed to finish a whole program without me to change program to spin. This happens to every program

Sponsored Links
Hi zipper, the door security light flashes on the candy grand O washing machine when I set a programme. On taking the washing out that of the machine when realising it wouldn't work there was a lot of water in the machine. I've emptied the front filter but not the back hose. I took your advise to someone else on resetting by pressing the stain vanish button and clockwise putting dial two spaces etc, now I have the time to end, stain vanish, allergy and fast wash buttons flashing. The spun speed just has a red light. Do you know what I can eliminate or do to correct myself on this before calling an engineer please.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back