Problems with TPI Flue Gas Analysers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a TPI 712 Flue gas analyser for three years now. If anyone is less than happy with theirs please respond and I'll tell more about the problems I've had with mine.Mine haven't been major and TPI have been OK, though I wouldn't say falling over backwards to resolve the issues I've had. I'm lucky enough to live 20 minutes drive from their workshop in Crawley, but if I'd been having to post it, things might have been worse.

Just interested to know if there are other people that find these instruments a bit unreliable. I've never had another make/model to compare reliabilty.

I can imagine that they are a very sensitive piece of equipment that does need careful use and maintenance and that I can't think of it as an electrical multimeter that years of trouble free service.

Any thoughts?

Sponsored Links
I have the 712 too, reliability wise it's crap. my second new screen has started to fail, batteries last a nano second even after a full charge and calibration costs and the time it takes is a joke. I won't be sending it off for recalibration this year I'll be buying a V2 instead

The TPI has now bit the dust. Constant O2 & CO sensor errors. Ordered a V2 from GES yesterday.

I won't touch a TPI ever again

Sponsored Links
Back