Problems with Zanussi WJD 1667 W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I am having problems with my Zanussi WJD 1667 W Washer-Dryer. We moved house, when we were at our first house it was fine, all ran perfect, now in our new place its not working properly! Here's the problems:

1. When we run it on a wash cycle every so often it comes up with an E10 error (problem with water supply). Even though it is filling up with water. We press the start button to get it going again and it does this a few more times but will eventually complete the cycle, washing the clothes fine.
2. It won't take the softener in from the drawer. We have put some in and after the cycle completes it is still there.
3. The Timer seems to be off, the display is supposed to be in hrs and mins, well a wash that displays at 1hr54 takes about 2hrs30-3hrs to complete. Same with the dryer too.

Any help will truly be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
no idea about your m/c but conditioner is taken in by cold water, may be blockage, kinked pipe dicky valve

Sounds like your new place has poor water pressure. If you take off the lid you will see that the water inlets have extension tubes that unscrew from the actual solenoid valves. If you remove the cold water extension tube you should find a filter gauze in the end of the valve. You can pull this out with pliers and you should now see a plastic disc with a black inner ring. This is a pressure restrictor which can be pulled out and discarded if you only have poor pressure. If you do this remember to put the filter gauze back in.

Sponsored Links
Thanks fido, turned out that it was dodgy cold water fill tap!! Fixed that and it works fine now. After you saying it was to do with water pressure I guessed it could have been that.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back