Procombi 100HE pressure gauge not moving

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've got 3 radiators upstairs and about every few days I bleed them and nothing comes out, no water no air? When I top up the pressure I only turn on the filling loop for few seconds and after a few seconds water comes out of the overflow pipe. I've checked for leaks around the radiators and under them but cannot see anything (haven't checked entire pipe works too many floorboards to lift up).

Could it be an air block somewhere and if so how do I shift it? The pressure gauge only reads 0.7 when cold and barely moves when the system is hot.
The gauge doesn't move when I top it up. After I've topped it up I bleed the radiators again and water comes out of them all. Would that mean there is no air in the system at that point?

All rads get very hot all over when the heating is on. Bit concerned that the pressure gauage isn't showing true pressure and there's a leak somewhere or problem with the boiler itself.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back