Procombi boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After turning down the ferolli boiler because its crap i was offered the PROCOMBI A36 HE i was told they are good but cannot find any review on them.it costs 752.

Sponsored Links
PRO combi are rebadged Vokera boilers, personally I wouldnt have one but they are much better than the Ferrolli, sound like whoever is giving you advice is getting their boilers from Mr centralheating.com as they are pushing both of these boilers just now, if you plan on staying in the property invest an extra couple of hundred quid and get a Worcester, Vaillant and Alpha are my favourites but that is purely through choice , there are many good manufacturers out there but Worcester are giving a 5 year warranty on the CDi models just now and they are a good piece of kit, if you buy crap you will buy twice, I think some of the Glow worm HE boilers are in the same price range as the PRO combi but sorry I dont really have much experience of them hope this helps cheers Ian

PRO combi are rebadged Vokera boilers, personally I wouldnt have one but they are much better than the Ferrolli, sound like whoever is giving you advice is getting their boilers from Mr centralheating.com as they are pushing both of these boilers just now, if you plan on staying in the property invest an extra couple of hundred quid and get a Worcester, Vaillant and Alpha are my favourites but that is purely through choice , there are many good manufacturers out there but Worcester are giving a 5 year warranty on the CDi models just now and they are a good piece of kit, if you buy crap you will buy twice, I think some of the Glow worm HE boilers are in the same price range as the PRO combi but sorry I dont really have much experience of them hope this helps cheers Ian

Pro combis arent just rebadged vokera mate. They can be rebadged other makes aswell.

there are many good manufacturers out there but Worcester are giving a 5 year warranty on the CDi models just now and they are a good piece of kit, if you buy crap you will buy twice, I think some of the Glow worm HE boilers are in the same price range as the PRO combi but sorry I dont really have much experience of them hope this helps cheers Ian
iPhone.gif

Sponsored Links
couldnt argue with sorted plumbing I have only came accross two types of PRO combi and they were both vokera rebadged but dont know enough about the company to say if they rebadge other manufacturers boilers all I can say is that in our data base the PRO comes under the Vokera same with sabre

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back