Programmable Wireless Thermostat?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We currently have a (basic) digital thermostat in the hall which controls the central heating system. I've never been very happy with this as - despite having thermostatic radiator valves - the temperature is never ideal in the room one's in at the time.

However, now that my wife and I spend more time at home, I'd like a temperature control which can be programmed to vary the desired temperature during the day (warmer in the evening than during the middle of the day) and also can be moved between rooms when necessary (eg kitchen during the day, lounge in the evening).

I assume this means I need a programmable wireless thermostat...

However, I'd be really interested in anyone's views on this (particularly anyone who has tried it) and secondly if anyone has any particular recommendations as to such a device.

Many thanks,

V

Sponsored Links
I'd recommend a Honeywell CM927, 7 days programmable wireless stat that does exactly what you are after

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back