programming yale hsa6080 remote keyboard to a yale hsa3500 A

have you got the 3800 manual, and did you follow the 3800 "add device" instructions?

does it work if you open the Entry door and start the countdown before you try to disarm with the keypad?

I've done it successfully but haven't got my notes to hand.

Sponsored Links
I've never got it to work properly and I never got a response from Yale.

At the moment it will arm ( both fully and home mode) but it will not disarm.
Even if I open an entry point and start the countdown it will not disarm.

i used a combination of the 3800 manual and the advice on this thread to get it recognised by the system. The main control box has got the keypad added and recognises it for arming.

so the keypad has been learned in, since it sets.

when you press the green button and your PIN on the keypad, does the light flicker? how long for?

you can arm without needing the PIN, but need the correct (as in the keypad, may not be the same as the panel) to disarm. The keypad does not send the PIN, it sends the disarm instruction only (provided you have pressed the green button and entered the keypad's pin)

try resetting the keypad pin to default. This is done without any action on the panel. Possibly you tried changing the keypad PIN, unsuccessfully.

the keypad pin instructions will not be the same as in the 3800 instructions.

Sponsored Links
Just spent a long while trying to find out how to get the HSA6080 working with my HSA3800 system as thanks to your advice on here I had managed to change the pin of the keypad and was leared in as I could also arm the system but not disarm.

Found this in the HSA6200 manual:

Go into the programming mode by pressing Panic Button A and enter your new keypads pin number.

press panic button a and 8 to go into siren as master mode.

press panic button and 2

press disarm twice.

Should now be working.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back