Project Fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Brexiteers don't care about technical details.
They only deal in emotions.

Sovereignty, whatever that means (nothing in reality) is far more important to them than boring technical detail, so they will ignore this very serious problem.

Goes something like this.

1)It hasn't happened yet. The sky hasn't fallen in.
2) If it does happen it will be short term and worth it.
3) If its long term its still worth it - you can't put a price on Freedom.

Heres a little Brexit guide for you...
1- Negotiations are still going on
2- how it will work? (see 1)
3- will there be workarounds? (see 1 & 2)

Alternatively if you'd like to have EU residency, let me know and I'll get it sorted for 100 Euro, or if you do a bit of googling you can save yourself 100 euro.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

Alternatively if you'd like to have EU residency, let me know and I'll get it sorted for 100 Euro, or if you do a bit of googling you can save yourself 100 euro.

All right where do I send payment. :D

7000 trucks full of chinese junk that nobody needs stuck in dover.
sounds like progress.

99 days to go, and nobody knows

What's the difference between planning, and an omnishambles?

If only the rules hadn't been drafted by europhiles who wanted to make leaving as hard as possible. After all only mad people would want to leave the lovely EU. Its all the U.K's fault we must pay for our stupidity the remainiacs cry as they flog themselves with birch. ;)
All right where do I send payment. :D
Lots of poorer EU countries are allowing residency with minimal paperwork. There is a marina birthing scam going on in Greece at the moment, were a berth with power and water supplied under contract, is enough to claim residency. Even if said birth is let back to the marina for short term use. For a small fee you'll find a nice local willing to open and scan your mail.

Last edited:
7000 trucks full of chinese junk that nobody needs stuck in dover.
sounds like progress.

What a crazy argument. Of course we need it! Or are we going to go back to a pre-electrical society, scrubbing floors, washing clothes on a washboard, using candles instead of bulbs ...

anyway, aren't these queues from trucks coming from Europe - surely the Chinese junk will come off ships and be processed at shipping ports before going onto a lorry. It might soon be much easier to trade with China than the rest of Europe.

Latest news, hot off the Bloomberg press:

BREAKING: JPMorgan is moving about 200 billion euros ($230 billion) from the U.K. to Frankfurt as a result of Brexit, a shift that will make it one of the largest banks in Germany

Wrong

deal or no deal, leaving the Single market will add significant costs.

As motorbiking says, he doesn't know what will happen.

So nobody is prepared and ready.

Its all the U.K's fault we must pay for our stupidity the remainiacs cry as they flog themselves with birch.
thats a brexiteers stock answer.....any remainer wanting to have an adult debate, with facts must be interpreted in emotive terms.

Alternatively if you'd like to have EU residency,
another stock brexiteer argument

"if you dont like it here you can leave"

what it really means:

"I dont want to hear any reasoned debate about brexit, discussing boring things like facts"

The letter says “could”, as in there could be 50000 cases a day in a few weeks or you could get struck by lightning in a storm.
There will be a hell of a lot more trucks stuck the other side of the channel when they realise they can’t fish in our waters!

another stock brexiteer argument

"if you dont like it here you can leave"

what it really means:

"I dont want to hear any reasoned debate about brexit, discussing boring things like facts"

You must get paid by the word I reckon. Only logical reason for wasting so much of your life posting the same stuff day in day out. Still at least you did your bit in the Brexit referendum (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back