Project Fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather Gove didn’t warn the transport companies of what “could” happen on the 1st day??

No, I would rather that Gove warned the electorate about it before the referendum, rather than supporting the Project Fear BS.

Sponsored Links
Remember the warnings about what could happen to all systems at the end of the millennium?

It's funny how Brexers like to think Millenium was no problem.

This is due to their ignorance.

It takes a long time and a lot of effort and expense to analyse, design, build, test, train and roll out a huge change.

System owners had more than ten years of knowing exactly what would happen, and spent billions of pounds preparing for it.

By doing a good job, problems were minimised.

Brexit is exactly the opposite.

? I thought he was for Brexit, not remaining.

He is. That's my point! If only he was honest about what could happen, rather than pretending that Brexit would only result in positives.

Sponsored Links
Normal business will eventually be resumed.

No it wont

UK will have to do 200 million extra customs declarations every year

The infrastructure might be built and teething troubles sorted but the damage it will cause to UK business will be ongoing.

Some people are always seeing (& hoping for) something negative
that is certainly true of brexiteers -the UK was doing fine being part of the EU, but they were seeing something negative thinking the grass was greener....turns out its not.

you Are so patronising. Living standards were dropping for years, it’s like a levelling across the EU. Unfortunately our country was levelling down .
Wage stagnation due to free movement.
(I DONT hate anyone that came to this country, I would have done exactly the same in there position)
Massive strains on our services, schools etc.
To quick toto soon.
If it was all rosy, why did the majority voters vote to leave?

Ahh, joy yet another thread of title {insert brexit related issue}

Followed by

@brexer says this
@remainer say that
@brexer says this
@remainer say that
@brexer says this
@remainer say that
@brexer says this
@remainer say that
@brexer says this
@remainer say that
@brexer says this
@remainer say that
@brexer or remainer throws insult

Followed by thread locked, with neither @brexer or remainer having changed their mind.

New thread, repeat above ad nauseam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back