He’s so blinkered to him thinking he’s right & anyone who disagrees is-
Racist
Wrong
Far right
Trump supporting
Blaa
Blaa
Blaa
His views become pointless, open your mind.

Sponsored Links
I’ve answered earlier.
Same ol same ol.
It’s like some have a script

Balls........ I’ve been sucked in again, I can’t believe I’ve lowered myself to the same arguments again.
Cc here I come.

Sponsored Links
It gives purpose to the lives of the many sad remoaners on here.
Shouting from their soap boxes "I told you so".

Brexit economic devastation?
Covid 19 economic devastation?
No problem, they will just shout louder.
And totally ignore the latter.
Takes 2 to argue Ryler.

I’ve answered earlier.
Same ol same ol.
It’s like some have a script
Dangee, putting aside which side of the Brexit debate you or I are on, do you understand the implications of leaving the Single Market?

Are you aware of the problems rules of origin checks will have on car manufacturing?

Do you appreciate that Sanitary and Phytosanitary checks will require meat, fish and plant material will require checks at customs borders.

Do you realise the additional burden of customs declarations, transit documents, regulatory compliance will now all fall on UK businesses that import and export between UK and EU.

Do you understand the extra costs will make UK exporters more expensive meaning EU customers will find new suppliers within the EU. Goods UK businesses import from EU will face additional bureaucracy and delays which will increase prices to consumers.

Do you see why I and other remainers are concerned that the UK govt haven't completed or tested the new smart freight system that importers and hauliers rely on.

None of this is project fear, it's just the situation this country faces.....it is the result of leaving the Single Market.

None of this is about being on one side or the other, these problems will affect us all equally.

For people interested in facts, the 3 top concerns are: foods, medicines, water treatment chemicals.

Last year the UK built up 6 weeks of medicines for no deal Brexit contingency planning in Oct.
Recently the UK govt have asked medicine manufacturers for another 6 weeks of stock, but pandemic issues have reduced production and it's not possible.

Anybody that needs there prescription should make sure they get their repeat as early as poss before the year end. NHS prescription drugs are dependant on EU supply chains.....either for medicines, raw materials or imports that arrive at Rotterdam. This influences upto 60% of medicines

Alternatively if you'd like to have EU residency, let me know and I'll get it sorted for 100 Euro, or if you do a bit of googling you can save yourself 100 euro.

Got mine already. Wasn't too difficult to get residence in the land of great beer and civilisation. Temporary now, permanent after 5 years. Now I'm Brexit proof!

If that was the case then I suggest they shove their drugs where the sun don't shine.
Am sure all the cancer patients, diabetics etc will be really pleased that you're just thinking about yourself again Ryler..

I just don’t know how we ever survived before the EU. It’s going to be Armageddon. Think we should reverse the result & sign up for the euro.
Everything was great before, everything in the garden was rosy.
Notch should be in charge of the country.
Vote Notch! The sensible choice.

Unfortunately we will need a hell of a lot of antidepressants listening to him all day but hay ho.

I’ve fallen for it again. He’s like a magnet of negativity. Has anyone seen the film “The cooler” with William H Macy?
Notch is a cooler.

Unfortunately we will need a hell of a lot of antidepressants listening to him all day but hay ho.
Hey Dangee, I am sorry you find the problems that this country will face as a result of brexit to be so depressing.

Everything was great before, everything in the garden was rosy
No sadly things werent great

Whatever problems this country had before 2016 wont be fixed by brexit

it might surprise you but the problems in this country were the result of domestic policies, so brexit cant fix them.....none of them.

I just don’t know how we ever survived before the EU

I understand that argument, its a fair question.

The problem is that the UK has integrated with the EU over a long period of time.
UK and EU trade are highly integrated, disentangling them will be heavily damaging...which would be worthwhile if there were any actual benefits....but there are not.

The Single Market has great benefits and the cost of leaving creates a heavy burden for UK business, which will increase prices
-I am sorry if me pointing that out is depressing, but its just a fact....you can retain your "positivity" and ignore it, but the problem still exists.

It is up to you whether you choose to be informed of the future or choose to be blissfully unaware -that is for you to decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back