Project Fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t know how we ever survived before the EU.
We had an 'Empire'...

Then we didn't...

Then we became the 'sick man of Europe'...

Then we joined a trading bloc...

And became 'healthy' again with their help...

Problem is we don't have an 'Empire' to fall back on, so guess where that leaves the UK...

****.jpg

Sponsored Links
I heard that most, not all, people that didn’t like it had left the country for pastures new.

Sponsored Links
Kind of ironic that lorries are experiencing delays because the French are on strike, again.

Ellal. We “made” an Empire. We didn’t find it down the back of the sofa. :rolleyes:
(I found 57 pound coins in the bottom of mine last week:p)

if hauliers fail to prepare for changes to customs rules after the Brexit transition period ends

that is a complete lie

Hauliers have been pushing govt for answers all year

it is government that are causing the problem -the smart freight system is a huge IT project of upto 10 separate IT systems, some of which havent even been built yet and none of it has been beta tested.

beta testing is not scheduled for until mid December.....how can hauliers prepare for changes without a system to "prepare" on.

this govt really are a bunch of blame merchants

Then we became the 'sick man of Europe'...

Because we were subject to the effects of an incompetent Government (Wilson and friends) and the self destructive all powerful Unions.
Wilson was the 1st and only UK PM who went cloth cap in hand to the IMF.

Then came Mrs. T who sorted all that crap out.

You blame the government.
You are a blame merchant.

Ryler says: "the EU are not to blame for the problems that have faced this country for the last few decades"

Ryler says: "immigrants are not to blame for the housing crisis or NHS overcrowding"

Im glad to see you arent a blame merchant, good for you (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back