Project Fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't like people who concentrate on negativity. You are a Cooler. (Google it thicko)

Sponsored Links
I just don't like people who concentrate on negativity. You are a Cooler. (Google it thicko)

thank you for confirming that I am far more positive than you are

I research to find the truth, that is positive action
you bury your head in the sand and hope it will go away that is negative action

why are you so negative?

Unless you are permitted another go in the referendum, how is it "positive" in any practical way?

Dangees attitude is: I shall stay ignorant of the facts then everything will be great..... I can still dream of unicorns"

Is that positive?

No......but you are having a go at me.

Seems you can't handle me changing my opinion.
That's your problem, not mine.

Sponsored Links
No Brexit deal 40 to 50.000 Belgium s will. Lose there jobs

Report on the radio talking to Belgium. Politicians / business owners

No problem with you changing your opinion.

I do have a problem with your sanctimonious tone with other posters though, as well as claiming that it was their failure to do a simple bit of research (and their general gullibility / "stupidity") that led them to vote the way they did.
You however, try to convince yourself and others that you were the victim of an elaborate and brilliant campaign, and were in no way as thick, lazy, or ignorant as the other Leave voters.

Dangees attitude is: I shall stay ignorant of the facts then everything will be great..... I can still dream of unicorns"

Is that positive?

No......but you are having a go at me.

The issue is - you post your opinion as fact. A few “I think”s and “IMO”s would help people appreciate that you are not arguing from a basis of fact. Everyone is entitled to opinion.

Notch is obviously gullible & can’t form an opinion independently.
I made my decision purely on my experience.
How has he got the front to dictate to & patronise others when he hasn’t got the common sense to form his own opinions.
Sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back