Project hope from Starmer.

Sponsored Links
Has @Notch7 lost his voice?

I,m just looking for an answer so when the next Government increase tax and /or NI he won’t complain

It’s not that hard to answer
Would you ask a person in a wheelchair how fast they can run? :rolleyes:

Would you ask a man how high he can fly? :rolleyes:

Would you ask a car manufacturer how fast does the car go on water? :rolleyes:

If the question has no basis in reality, it's the question that's at fault.

If there is no method to voluntary pay additional tax or NI, it's simply not possible to do so. So asking how much has no basis in reality. :rolleyes:

Moreover, paying tax and NI is not voluntary, it's obligatory, so a discussion about how much one is willing to pay is purely hypothetical.
One pays what one must pay, there's no 'choice' or 'willingness' about it.

If there is no method to voluntary pay additional tax
There is. Just decide what you would like to pay and if, say, you’d like to pay £2,000 extra tax, just tell the taxman you’ve earned £5,000 extra through self employment (if you’re in the 40% tax band, or £10,000 if you pay 20% etc).

Sponsored Links
There is. Just decide what you would like to pay and if, say, you’d like to pay £2,000 extra tax, just tell the taxman you’ve earned £5,000 extra through self employment (if you’re in the 40% tax band, or £10,000 if you pay 20% etc).
That could be interpreted as fraud. Artificially inflating your earnings.

Your tribal dismissal of everything Tory shows you are morally biased.
Is that possible? You could be morally niaive, morally inept perhaps.
But morrally thick, that would be a bigly new word. :giggle:

Have you just changed your post?
1704523577232.png

Yep. I decided that sometimes Notch makes the odd sensible post but I can’t recall him ever making a non-biased one when talking about Brexit or Tories.

BTW, you can stop making the 'intentional' spelling mistakes now - you’ve done enough to cover the unintentional one in your post correcting someone else’s spelling. (y)

Yep. I decided that sometimes Notch makes the odd sensible post but I can’t recall him ever making a non-biased one when talking about Brexit or Tories.

BTW, you can stop making the 'intentional' spelling mistakes now - you’ve done enough to cover the unintentional one in your post correcting someone else’s spelling. (y)
The only intentional spelling mistake recently was 'bigly'. I thought you might like that word. :giggle:
If you've found others, they genuinely are my typing speed or my fat fingers. And my eyesight is not what it once was. So the odd 'i' misplaced or added superfluously, or mistaken for an 'l' probably happens often. And then there's the fullstops and commas, I often don't spot I've used the wrong one.
Especially now I'm working on a laptop keyboard and screen, in fact I switch from one laptop to another occasionally, and that throws up more mistakes, the layouts are basically the same, but slightly different, spacing and size of keys, etc.
I'm normaly using a full size keyboard and screen, which has a different layout again.
I still proof read my posts, but occaisonally a mistake creeps through.

Ask these tradesman on here - should I replace my boiler with a heat pump and they will explain everything to the smallest detail, ask them on something even more complex like the economy and it's well we have no money - no further analysis, no further discussion

C. N. Parkinson covered this too :D

Sponsored Links
Back