Project hope from Starmer.

I actually felt sorry for Boris , when in 2020 he told us all to stay at home.

We all knew then that they would make decisions that would later would be proven to be wrong, or misguided, but only hindsight would show this.
Balls.
It's been said Corbyn was no leader - neither was de Piffle.
What a choice we have, in the UK and in the US.

Sponsored Links
If it's not possible to voluntrily pay more tax or NI, your question is nonsense.
How high can you fly?
Is it possible to fly? No, then the question is nonsense.

Has @Notch7 lost his voice?

I,m just looking for an answer so when the next Government increase tax and /or NI he won’t complain

It’s not that hard to answer

Sponsored Links
No, but the same problems are there in the democratic system: the electorate are offered up two choices to govern the country and told to flip a coin.

It depends what it will be spent on. If I paid an extra 2p where would it go?
A couple of these to put into the party bag after the next Downing Street birthday party.

1704457369894.jpeg

So how much more tax and ni are you willing to pay?
I didn’t pay any more tax whilst Labour was in govt back in 1997 - 2010

Why has tax gone up under Conservatives and public services cut dramatically?

Why has there been a huge rise in wealth for the richest whilst those on lower salaries have stagnated?

where has the money gone, Old Bean?

I actually felt sorry for Boris , when in 2020 he told us all to stay at home.

We all knew then that they would make decisions that would later would be proven to be wrong, or misguided, but only hindsight would show this.
hindsight has shown us that the Conservatives spaffed billions on bogus PPE contracts, VIP lane for their mates, huge amounts on test n trace and Sunak allowed huge corruption on free grants and loans.

why do you think taxes have gone up so much?

We'll only know that after about 4 years.
The last Labour govt performed far better than the corrupt Tories since

So history tells us it will be better

mind you this country will still be suffering from Brexit damage, but luckily there are a diminishing number of the Kool aid drinkers now

Sponsored Links
Back