Project hope from Starmer.

Sponsored Links
His fingers are crossed and taped together, the right wing media will have their campaign in dry dock ready to attack him personally, along with the right wing media, but I think his election is more of a foregone conclusion than brexhit ever was because he's Mr Cautious. How about some distinctive labour policies Mr S rather than hanging on to the coat tails of tory policies?

That will come if he is elected. Labour will never want to look like labour before the election. Jeremy Corbyn ran that theme and was clearly unelectable.

His fingers are crossed and taped together, the right wing media will have their campaign in dry dock ready to attack him personally, along with the right wing media, but I think his election is more of a foregone conclusion than brexhit ever was because he's Mr Cautious. How about some distinctive labour policies Mr S rather than hanging on to the coat tails of tory policies?
Keir Starmer is fighting against the lies, propaganda and gaslighting of right wing populism from govt and it’s client media.

The liars are winning…,and that is hard to beat.

Labour can only win by avoiding Tory traps and attack lines leaving Conservatives to destroy themselves.

distinctive policies require money and very difficult to justify when cost of borrowing is so high….any unfunded spending plans would get crucified by Tories.

Sponsored Links
So if he wins its merit, if he loses its because the electorate are too dumb to see through the lies.

righto

That will come if he is elected. Labour will never want to look like labour before the election. Jeremy Corbyn ran that theme and was clearly unelectable.
When Labour won in 1997 they took over a strong economy and stable govt finances

If Labour win in 2024 it will be nigh on impossible to do much, the structural problems in the U.K. economy and the massive level inequality would take a decade at least to sort out

When Labour won in 1997 they took over a strong economy and stable govt finances

If Labour win in 2024 it will be nigh on impossible to do much, the structural problems in the U.K. economy and the massive level inequality would take a decade at least to sort out
I recall David Cameron and Nick Clegg had a similar problem.

Corbyn got close and would have been more electable now.

Think about he was euro sceptic brexxer and would have invested hugely in public services and housing to kick start the economy. I suspect he was covid sceptic like his brother. All ticks in the box for Borris's natural constituency

I saw on the TV tonight that despite criticising the Tories for freezing the tax allowance, he admitted that he would not be reversing it if he got into power.

To be fair and imo

Starmer comes across as a decent bloke

Like all politicians that are basically involved in what is now the start of an election year

They have to deflect onto the government they hope to replace

Run a tight ship

Be economical to an extent with the actual alletarre

Keep the party disciplined no loose cannons hence Corbyn and co are out if it

I hope the Tories get smashed, but this is the wrong tack for Starmer to be on. Old military adage: 'Hope is not a plan'.

Sponsored Links
Back