Project hope from Starmer.

Captain Hindsight has no vision
childish Boris Johnson nonsense.

Captain Foresight was calling for a windfall tax for months, before the Tories brought it in
Captain Foresight was calling for energy cap to give people certainty, then Tories brought in.

Sponsored Links
By admitting that despite saying the Tories were wrong by not increasing the personal allowance, he is saying they made the correct decision. At least that’s cleared that up so perhaps labour can now STFU about it.

the Conservatives are liars

Jeremy Hunt in the autumn statement said he was offering tax cuts……but ignoring the fact:

1) the Tories are raising taxes by £80b, so £10 cut is not a cut, it’s still £70b increase.
2) Hunts tax cut is being significantly paid for by cuts to public services, which experts are saying isn’t achievable.

so perhaps labour can now STFU about it
Mottie is getting angry because the public have woken up to Tory lies and the writings on the wall

Sponsored Links
I’m discussing the lack of leadership qualities of Keir Starmer
What are they then

what are these lack of leadership qualities?

Starmer has had the leadership to make Labour a united party and he gets rid of the Corbyn troublemakers.

let’s compare to Johnson, Truss, Sunak who have been weak leaders and have overseen a split Tory party where the right wing nutters have the power.

childish Boris Johnson nonsense.

Actually most of your posts are Johnson nonsense.

Fairly typical of a Left Wing keyboard warrior

I just hope the election provides the electorate with manifestos from the main parties which we can understand and hold them accountable for.

For about 30 years politicians of ALL colours have made pledges and aren't held accountable for. Thankfully, to an extent, social media is helping.

Could you imagine the aggro Tony Blair would have faced from SM when he took the UK into the illegal and unwanted Iraq war .........

How much extra tax and NI are you willing to pay?
False question
Im not playing your childish fals choice logical fallacy games.

the last 13 years has seen massive rises in inequality, that needs to be addressed
along with a flat lining economy due to a lack of investment.

Why should I pay more tax and NI because Tories spaffed billions up the wall on bogus PPI contracts, a failed Rwanda scheme, a damaging Brexit etc etc etc.

Actually most of your posts are Johnson nonsense.

Fairly typical of a Left Wing keyboard warrior

I just hope the election provides the electorate with manifestos from the main parties which we can understand and hold them accountable for.

For about 30 years politicians of ALL colours have made pledges and aren't held accountable for. Thankfully, to an extent, social media is helping.

Could you imagine the aggro Tony Blair would have faced from SM when he took the UK into the illegal and unwanted Iraq war .........

you used the childish insult “Captain Hindsight”- that was a Boris Johnson Etonian school playground insult.

False question

Why should I pay more tax and NI because Tories spaffed billions up the wall on bogus PPI contracts, a failed Rwanda scheme, a damaging Brexit etc etc etc.

PFI - really - you do know that the coelition stopped all new PFI agreements AND it was Labour that brought most of them in? The off balance sheet costs that the UK has to pay for decades is eye watering.

I'll try again

How much more tax and NI are you willing to pay?

you used the childish insult “Captain Hindsight”- that was a Boris Johnson Etonian school playground insult.

I remember PM's back to the early 1970's so know what I'm on about

Just answer my question about tax and NI

“For about 30 years politicians of ALL colours have made pledges and aren't held accountable for. Thankfully, to an extent, social media is helping.”

are you joking

social media is full of lies - its allowed liars like Boris Johnson and Trump to get elected - because the fick are easily brainwashed

Sponsored Links
Back