Project hope from Starmer.

your question has strings: it’s a deliberate false choice question.
I see Notch is copying Bloomers swerve tactic when they get asked a question: 'I don’t like the way you asked that question, I'll only answer when you ask it differently and several other people have been asked too'.

Sponsored Links
your question has strings: it’s a deliberate false choice question.

You need to answer this first: is NI and income tax the only possible way to get revenue?

No I do not.

I asked you FIRST how much extra tax and NO you are willing to pay?

It not a difficult question to answer - and why do you think there are strings?

Sponsored Links
No I do not.

I asked you FIRST how much extra tax and NO you are willing to pay?

It not a difficult question to answer - and why do you think there are strings
Its not a difficult question, it’s just a false question

You need to answer why you think NI and Income tax are the only options to raise revenue

wealth inequality has been steadily rising for the last 13 years, so why do you think tax revenue has to,come from wages rather than capital?

He does that.
It's the diyNOT discussion way.
Why should I answer a false question?

if Murdochat wants a debate about tax, it can be framed in an honest way. The poor chap thought he was being clever and is now getting angry because I’ve reframed the question.

Its not a difficult question, it’s just a false question

Its not a false question - its a direct question to YOU.

this is getting tedious now and precisely why most people think politicians are pointless.

Direct question - easy to answer.

But obviously not for you.

Off out now to earn some money so I can pay more tax and N

if Murdochat wants a debate about tax, it can be framed in an honest way. The poor chap thought he was being clever and is now getting angry because I’ve reframed the question.

I don't want a debate on tax and NI - I just asked YOU how much more you are willing to pay.

Its not a trick or difficult question.

Its not a false question - its a direct question to YOU.

this is getting tedious now and precisely why most people think politicians are pointless.

Direct question - easy to answer
You asked a false question and you keep repeating it

Very tedious

I note you can’t answer whether NI and Income tax are the only ways to raise tax revenue.
pits a very simple question, It’s odd you can’t answer

Sponsored Links
Back