Project hope from Starmer.

Murdochat is still angry he lost the debate I see.

Lost what exactly?

I asked you a question that you seemed reluctant to answer. There was no debate.

Simple question from me which you refused to answer.

If anybody lost it was you.

Sponsored Links
where has the money gone, Old Bean?

I never asked anything about how money had , or hadn't been spent.

I simply asked how much more tax or NI you were willing to pay.

Your brain is making things up

The last Labour govt performed far better than the corrupt Tories since
Yeah, the way they breezed through that pandemic, the war in Europe and general world recession was a lesson to all governments. Oh, wait, no, they didn’t….

Yeah, the way they breezed through that pandemic, the war in Europe and general world recession was a lesson to all governments. Oh, wait, no, they didn’t….

Tories; unlucky too.

Another reason to vote them out then; like a football manager, better to have a lucky one, than a good one ;)

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I hope the Tories get smashed, but this is the wrong tack for Starmer to be on. Old military adage: 'Hope is not a plan'.
Labour are damned if they bring out policies now because the Tory press will just lie and rip them to pieces - they will take your homes and then the idiotic public will just vote Tory - better the devil you know.

The greatest thing this country did was boot out the Tories post World War 2 and rebuild the nation and the create the NHS.

All Tories have is we will lower tax on the billionaires paid for by the average person by saying that foreigner is coming to take that pittance of your income and it works.

Look at the dogs on here - championed Brexit and what has it got them? Nothing and they won't ever admit they were wrong - it's a religion for them.

Go on tell me what would you do in power.
I’d get you, JohnD, Ellal, Notch and Nosey in my cabinet. I’m sure you lot could advise me on what to do assuming you weren’t too busy posting on social media or sliding down mountains in Europe. (y)

Look at the dogs on here - championed Brexit and what has it got them? Nothing and they won't ever admit they were wrong - it's a religion for them.

We don’t keep mentioning it. It’s done now and we just have to look forward. ;)

Last edited:
We don’t keep mentioning it. It’s done now and we just have to look forward. ;)

My bet?

It'll be fifty years until............it becomes undeniable, even for the most ardent supporter, that it was an enormous catastrophuck ;)

Labour are damned if they bring out policies now because the Tory press will just lie and rip them to pieces - they will take your homes and then the idiotic public will just vote Tory - better the devil you know.

It is the nature of the relationship between the tribes (not accurate to call most of them "voters", as this implies a degree of consideration of their actions), the parties, and the meeja nowadays, unfortunately.

Labour in general, and Starmer in particular, are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Speak the truth, and the majority of the electorate will run for the hills.

Lie, and the right-wing meeja (in reality, the media in the UK) will gleefully trumpet the fact that Labour are full of bullshoite.
And the electorate will follow (blind to the undeniable truth that the Tories have brazenly lied, stolen, and cheated us all for years).

C.N. Parkinson wrote a wonderful satirical essay on our political system, over fifty years ago.
If I can be arrised - having been unable to find it online as yet - to type up a summary of it, I'll knock out a summary of it.
Like Yes, Minister, and Yes, Prime Minister, what started out as comedy satire has proven to be more documentary......................

It is the nature of the relationship between the tribes (not accurate to call most of them "voters", as this implies a degree of consideration of their actions), the parties, and the meeja nowadays, unfortunately.

Labour in general, and Starmer in particular, are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Speak the truth, and the majority of the electorate will run for the hills.

Lie, and the right-wing meeja (in reality, the media in the UK) will gleefully trumpet the fact that Labour are full of bullshoite.
And the electorate will follow (blind to the undeniable truth that the Tories have brazenly lied, stolen, and cheated us all for years).

C.N. Parkinson wrote a wonderful satirical essay on our political system, over fifty years ago.
If I can be arrised - having been unable to find it online as yet - to type up a summary of it, I'll knock out a summary of it.
Like Yes, Minister, and Yes, Prime Minister, what started out as comedy satire has proven to be more documentary......................

Which is why we need PR with STV and move away from the first past the post rubbish.

The Tories with their media chums are effective at blaming anyone but the party in power of their failings - they are always being undermined by some group or someone - the stab in the back myth.

The public and if the posters on here are anything to go by lap it up.

They tell simple lies and spin them to the point they become self fulfillig.

They need us more than we need them.

Get Brexit Done.

Stop The Boats.

Ask these tradesman on here - should I replace my boiler with a heat pump and they will explain everything to the smallest detail, ask them on something even more complex like the economy and it's well we have no money - no further analysis, no further discussion - even though a country cannot run out of money it prints itself and hint - banks create money out of thin air.

It's corner shop politics and it has got us exactly here - we can't invest in the future, heck we can't even build a high speed railway line all because the whole system is just a set of spinning plates and the role of the Government now it seems is to keep on spinning them for as long as they can get away with the illusion.

The Tories royally f****d this country between 2010 and 2019

and then they engaged in widespread opportunistic corruption through the pandemic

your tribal support shows you are morally corrupt

Sponsored Links
Back