Project hope from Starmer.

I don't want a debate on tax and NI - I just asked YOU how much more you are willing to pay.

Its not a trick or difficult question.
It’s a false question.

Let me ask you this: why should I pay more tax when Tories spaff tax money on wasted schemes like Rwanda or bogus contracts for their mates

Why should I pay more tax when the wealthiest in this country are getting ever richer?

Sponsored Links
I don't want a debate on tax and NI - I just asked YOU how much more you are willing to pay
You can’t separate the 2

you know that

When are going to have the backbone to admit you tried a trick question and you got caught out.

No I do not.

I asked you FIRST how much extra tax and NO you are willing to pay?

It not a difficult question to answer - and why do you think there are strings?
Maybe a better question is how much less tax and ni are you willing to pay, it focuses attention on the relationship between public services and how they are funded, not electoral bribes being good for their own sake.

Corbyn lacked political strategy, he absolutely wouldn’t not be more electable right now.
He was an idealist who claimed only very basic expenses, said a lot about his attitude to public money unlike the corrupt tory (and to be fair many labour) mp’s. His election strategy got him very close in 2017
Corbyn walked into one Tory trap after another, he was easily destroyed by the right wing media
For tory trap read right wing propaganda, the same propganda that has forced politics to the right over the decades

Corbyn is a life long protestor, he isn’t a leader.

More a figurehead, his chancellor was the pragmatist. Corbin was a dyed in the wool brexxer.

Sponsored Links
Whoever wins the next eletion can't be nowhere near as bad as the last few years of government.

It only took about 3 months for Boris to balls it up.

I actually felt sorry for Boris , when in 2020 he told us all to stay at home.

We all knew then that they would make decisions that would later would be proven to be wrong, or misguided, but only hindsight would show this.

No idea BUT why @Notch7 can't just answer my question is beyond me.

Too many people complaining and nobody wants to pay more
If it's not possible to voluntrily pay more tax or NI, your question is nonsense.
How high can you fly?
Is it possible to fly? No, then the question is nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Back