Proteus MCB's Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think these units are obsolete. Are there any compatible replacement makes for Proteus MCB's and RCD'S etc.?

Regards

Sponsored Links
I have a customer with one of these and 6a mcb has failed. I have told him that I don't like the kit and he would be better off upgrading to a 17th board esp as he is planning on letting part of his house out.
Would you agree?

Sponsored Links
Hijacking the post Martin??

If you were doing an Inspection do YOU think that it is valid to say that something must be changed because "you don't like it" ??

I know Proteus isn't the best make on earth but you'd have to come up with something better than that. If you are not careful you will get a bad name as someone who tries to create unnecessary work.

I am completely upfront about the matter. I told cus it is not necc, He might take the opportunity to get rid, instead of spending more ££ on proteus. I have given him quote with option a/ option b.

Just looking for others opinion of the cu rather than moral guidance.

:D

Martin

Not hijacking - expanding ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back