Proud as punch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, at the moment I'm looking at the first batch of my first (business) novel!
(Murphy's Law has finally released its grip on this!)
And I do feel proud as punch, so there!

Sponsored Links
Congratulations! WoodYouLike I'm proud to be one of your cyber pal's :D I'll have my first drink on you when I get home tonight.
love you
Richard xxx

Sponsored Links
Wood, if this isn't advertising, i dont know what is!!!! But "kindest regards" anyway!!! :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Are you launching a takeover bid for diynot? :D Good luck with the book, is it possible to post an extract?

hermes said:
Good luck with the book

now where have i heard that before . . . . . FATHER TED! When he gets that female author to sign his copy of her book and they end up taking the same journey to the same destination without either of them knowing! And they keep bumping into each other on the way and every time he says "good luck with the book" :LOL:

hermes said:
Are you launching a takeover bid for diynot? :D Good luck with the book, is it possible to post an extract?
No, no take over bit (why?) But thank you for your kind wishes

sorry, please see forum rule 12

WoodYouLike said:
No, no take over bit (why?) But thank you for your kind wishes

I thought you were trying to persuade diynot that the site should be here to advertise your book and business. Nice try though. :D

hermes said:
I thought you were trying to persuade diynot that the site should be here to advertise your book and business. Nice try though. :D
I'm still waiting for DIY-not to upgrade their advertisement options for companies like us (the old option - postcode based - doesn't really add anything and is too cumbersome)
I'm more than willing to pay DIYnot for a proper ad with website link. My blog already contains a link to this site (for free ;)) but there you go.

''rules'' pa! can't live with them can't live without them ;) lasted longer than I expected tho ;) them mods have eyes in the back of their heads.

I know :LOL:
(still, got over 50 visitors to the website before the link was deleted) I knew it was naughty, but if you can't be naughty from time to time, life is very dull

WoodYouLike said:
Well, at the moment I'm looking at the first batch of my first (business) novel!
(Murphy's Law has finally released its grip on this!)
And I do feel proud as punch, so there!

Sponsored Links
Back