Prox Tokens

Cheers again

There is no way on gods green earth I would consider wireless but its nice to hear your view on that also

I suppose my anger/disappointment stems more my naiviety- i had "budgeted" around 500 quid to bring the scantronic up to scratch and get my house more secure so when the quotes rolled in a 700 upwards I guess I got a surprise

I think I will get another couple of quotes and go back to the three I had and ask how much extra it would be for a new wiring

Sponsored Links
ask them to quote as new

i.e leave out the vibration semsors and anything else OTT

Do you think I am better off with PIR's in appropriate rooms and maybe 1 or 2 door frame sensors?

you have to have at least the front door, and maybe the back door, but yes, as i have said before vibration sensors on the perimiter are a waste of time / money

if you always come in / go out through the front door why have a keypad at the back? (or the other way round)

Sponsored Links
Re the keypads-I know it makes sense to have only one, but the back door is the main exit for the family, the front door is used by cleaner-also our stairs are near front of house so for part setting coming down in morning having one near bottom of stairs seemed to make sense?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back