PTC on cement path & brickwork

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello,
my Park Home needed a refurb, so we got the proper " Plastic Textured Coating" paint, cos the wooden construction contracts etc...
but although we used dust sheets, some of the paint has found its way onto the cement surround and the brickwork. any ideas how it might be cleaned off ?
white spirit won't touch it.
or shall i paint over the whole lot ?
the surround is about 110 metres by 1 metre = 110 sq metres of old cement to be covered,
so, if i can't clean it....
what is the best type of paint for the job ?
rgds
llp

Sponsored Links
Well there are various strippers available yet first it may be better to contact the manufacturer to see if they have a product that will remove it.

Dec

PTC have told me that once on a concrete surface it is almost impossible to remove.
even petrol will not lift it if allowed to lay for more than 4 hours (as mine has) !
~
pressure washer might move it but it will take off the surface of the cement as well !
~
so :
what is the best type of coloured paint to put down on a garden cement path ?
either textured or non slip will do !
any ideas ? ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back