Pump Stays On!

namsag said:
No it doesn`t because if you wire the boiler and pump straight from programmer and the motorised valves fail you then have a lot of heat with nowhere to go....

Complete boll@ox.
Its goes around the by-pass and back to the boiler.

Sponsored Links
So what is ****** balenza... Ollski how many systems do you see out there without any by passes .. hundreds/thousands. Entire local authority estates''

Editing as well balensa and stealing ollski`s point think for yourself man

namsag said:
So what is **** balenza... Ollski how many systems do you see out there without any by passes .. hundreds/thousands. Entire local authority estates''

So you obviously think that just because the microswitch is wired up and energising the boiler and pump (which it will do through fault) then the MV must be open ???????????.

And before he posted. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Eh no as there is always the possibility that the microswitch sticks, but this is a fault not a bodge repair to bypass it..

Tell me why it would be easier to rewire the the room or cylinder stat through the programmer and all the extra work this would involve rather than fix microswitch or change head

namsag wrote

Ollski how many systems do you see out there without any by passes .. hundreds/thousands. Entire local authority estates''

Then he wrote

Eh no as there is always the possibility that the microswitch sticks

then have a lot of heat with nowhere to go....

???.

namsag wrote

Tell me why it would be easier to rewire the the room or cylinder stat through the programmer and all the extra work this would involve rather than fix microswitch or change head

Just a couple of wires to change over in the junction box.

Ok so your a liar and a bodger it doesn`t bother me how you live your life..

As for no bypass on systems when it should have. AND.

Microswitch and how it is wired are part of several things that are there to protect the occupants of a house if safety devices fail . If you are stuggling to get your head around it take it up with the people who do the gas and electrical regs

And every system is wired into a convienent junction box with everything the correct colour and clearly labelled

namsag wrote

Ok so your a liar and a bodger it doesn`t bother me how you live your life..

Like I said I don't give a toss what you think.

As for no bypass on systems when it should have. AND.

And ???

Microswitch and how it is wired are part of several things that are there to protect the occupants of a house if safety devices fail . If you are stuggling to get your head around it take it up with the people who do the ga and electical reg

Yes and they fail regulary. Leaving a boiler and pump operating when it shouldn't be usually with the MV's shut.

No point arguing with a half wit they usually drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..

If you are happy bodging carry on

I would suggest your time is better spent finding out how the job is done properly than playing on the internet.
Your customers who pay you good hard earned money will then get the service they are paying for..And not the second rate bodge one you appear to be giving

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back