puppy help

jasy said:
Ariel is good :evil:

But not for Emu's Dad.....

Dried food is also MUCH cheaper. Tinned food is up to 70% water, and the other (and most) important reason is that dried food (as long as the beast has plenty of water to drink, of course!) is much better for the kiddleys.

Sponsored Links
jasy said:
i find a washing machine on hot wash gets rid of the dogs smell but it all depends on what washing powder u use. Ariel is good :evil:
Jasy that is so cruel! I would never use a biological powder, whilst on the subject what spin speed do you use? i find their fur fluffs up better at 1400 RPM.

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
I'd be annoyed at any pet of mine p*ssing itself everytime it saw me, hows that for gratitude :!: :LOL:

Don't worry, it could be with laughter not fear !! ;)

Omy .... I would have bought a car mate !!

story in daily tongs the other day bout a cat that went thro complete wash cycle and survived!

securespark said:
story in daily tongs the other day bout a cat that went thro complete wash cycle and survived!

Yeah I know, I thought that would do it for sure, just my luck !!

securespark said:
That brought back to me the thread about the toast on the cat's back, wonder if it ended up on it's feet or not? :)

Sponsored Links
Back