push don't pull

Well, I submit to your honesty on the subject, at least. So if I, as a tradesman, came into your own home and was careless and dropped a brick on your PS3, you think you would be miffed if I cheated you out of replacing it? After all, you are insured......

If you think a store rips you off, why shop there anyway?

Sponsored Links
Lol, they all rip you off.....gotta shop somewhere though eh?
Oh...and i don't have a ps3.

And btw, i largely agree with you and i don't habitually break the law. I said "if i had the nerve, i'd do the same", truth is, i've never done what the OP has done.
I don't think there's a single person on this forum who hasn't done something to 'defraud' someone or some company at some time or another, regardless of size OR significance.
Be it a shower enclosure or maybe a small item that you have claimed didn't have all the fixings (when it did), just to get some extra fixings etc.
Or even claiming/charging for something (maybe work) that you haven't done/earned.

Well if you wouldn't teach your kids to behave that way why you obviously know its wrong, so why would you think it OK for you to do it?

And you can have my PS3 cos I am too busy with bloomin paperwork to play on it :mad:

Sponsored Links
Wickes are quite good for this, I've dropped a box of light bulbs on my way out, turned round walked over to customer services,

Said "I just dropped the bulbs i bought, can you put them in your bin for me while I go BUY some more." they said no it's ok we'll just replace them.
they wrote on the chit sheet "replacement reason: customer dropped on way to car".

Now because of this they are my preferred source of random diy stuff. (if screwfix/toolstation aren't hugely cheaper)

yes i know it's a old thread :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back