Pushfit confusion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to connect a new tap in my house. I want to copy the way other taps have been done, with pushfit connectors. But I don't understand what parts are used - I cannot find any pushfit tails with male pushfit connectors, they all seem to be female. The picture shown is what is done in my bathroom - apparently two pushfit connectors but I cannot see any similar parts online? Can anybody explain the parts which are shown?

Bkcnv2kpn7Sbp8IoQZvNN9ZbNybt2BV6icIse9pqAvGJBQC-y4tDgB6RAvQdyS0zspKE-lqkiCyNJmv-IbumJDhqw7NIx6XaEkbgEns4D8psG1RCl5jnvCJAB7mqW8Z5Q9_kP5bnWg=w500

Sponsored Links
That's a 15-10 stem reducer on the end of the trai.a male speedfit is just a bit of pipe.
Those tails terminate in some 10mm pipe but there's no need to copy that. Just use whatever fitting goes onto 15mm pipe and remove unneeded joints

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back