Kitchen monobloc mixers

30 Jan 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I have recently purchased a monobloc kitchen mixer tap and the connections weren't what I was expecting. I was expecting two flexible connectors each with a male screwthread at one end to go onto the supply pipes. What was supplied were two flexible connectors with small screwthreads at one end - theses have each connected to the tap without problem. At the other end is a female screwthread (like a tap connector). Any ideas for connecting this to the supply pipes - compression joints or pushfit preferable. I am wondering if a male/male coupling exists that I can thread into the tap connector end thus leaving a male screwthread for the supply pipe.
Sponsored Links
What you were expecting, doesn't line up with what you'd ever get!
Take your tap to a plumbing merchant and they'll sort you out.
It depends on the size material and location of your supply pipes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links