Pyronix alarm siren bell box battery replacement

Sponsored Links
My bell looks like this. Is this a MK2?If so should I try to get the system to relearn or buy a new. One?
upload_2020-12-10_22-35-32.jpeg

Mk2, try re-learning onto system first. If it still doesn’t sound then new bell module

Sponsored Links
The bell is in tamper so the lid isn’t sitting flush or it’s not tight enough to the wall.

Pretty sure the lid is flush so must be the latter . Thanks for the information.
If the back seems flush too, this screw may need tightening to bring the tamper switch off the wall towards the lid
657DA436-DBAF-4A3B-88D9-897497CCE72A.jpeg

Hi I have the same system. I keep getting the message that the wireless supervision fault with the siren. I put new battery in siren 2 years ago and have tested it to verify still ok. I re learnt once which sorted for a week but fault back. I don't have engineer code, it was installed for previous owner and the installer no longer trading. If I buy and install new siren will it just re learn or so I need eng code to set up ? Thanks

You need the engineer code to learn devices onto the system

Hi I have a new issue with my pyronix enforcer system.

I have a decorater coming tomorrow to hang wallpaper. I went into engineer mode, unscrewed the cover on a pir, removed pir and bracket from the wall. I didn’t alter anything in engineer mode but when I took option to exit engineer mode the alarm went off with message test failed living room. I could not silence using my fob and the panel didn’t accept engineer code. At the moment it is silent but every 10 minutes the panel beeps for a second. I will need to put pir back on Thursday (have taken out battery also). My question is how do I manage to get access to panel again and what will I need to do after pir is put back to original position.

8436143C-C71F-48BD-B29F-B8E5B46101B5.jpeg

Also meant to say the cover is still off the pir. I have now put battery back in and closed pir. The message on the panel has changed to test failed but doesn’t say location (living room). The pir is sitting in my kitchen now.

Last edited:
Test failed due to the pir being missing/tamper should just press yes to go back into engineers mode and either remove the device from wireless devices+inputs or put the lid back on it for time being

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back