Pyronix alarm stuck!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a pyronix alarm (46) and I have setup zone C. It’s not stuck in an armed position. I can see from some Googling pyronix changed the settings and it’s clear my codes (usual user code or engineering code) don’t work with c due to the settings.
I need to unarm zone c before it will let me into the engineering menu. It’s like chicken and egg! How do I unarm first so I can get into the setup?
Any help would be great!
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Lol...you will have to default the panel unless you have a manager code that has not had the settings changed ..

How was zone C armed? Do you have any remote key fobs or prox tags that’s could be used?

At a guess quick set was enabled and “ yes C “ was pressed ...had a customer who did this after changing master code and messing with the levels ....luckily it was on pyronix cloud and was able to change it remotely...

Sponsored Links
At a guess quick set was enabled and “ yes C “ was pressed ...had a customer who did this after changing master code and messing with the levels ....luckily it was on pyronix cloud and was able to change it remotely...
Doh! Well every day is a learning day haha

If you are familiar with the back door procedure you can create a duress code to unset the area

Ladders handy to get to the bell box? Novice solution is to kill the mains power, disconnect the panel battery and then climb up and disconnect the batteries in the bell box. Apologise to the neighbours afterwards :oops:

Surely dropping the mains and battery to the system then powering back up will put it back to an unarmed state?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back